RE: RE: RE: Re: Bruce & Frank pictures

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 22:56:15 EDT

Bernd,
I need to talk to Bruce and see how many are on the list. I think we have
enough, but I think most are still looking for an exchange TB (don't want to
buy a new core). Currently I don't have any V-6 cores left and I can't get
them from the source where I get the V-8's because of the quantity. The only
place I can get them is from Dodge. I will check with my buddy at the
salvage yard and see what he came up with. But what I really need to
expedite this is more people willing to go the new core route. Even with the
price on a new core, our cost is less than anyone else is doing them
for.....

        Frank