Re: K&N Filters for 97+ Daks

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 23:20:26 EDT

SuperNagz@aol.com wrote:

> One thing you guys with the GEN II's have not mentioned yet... how was your
> mileage affected? Any noticable difference? I'm kinda dissapointed after
> installing my 2 piece ASP pulley set and seeing no change in gas mileage...

I'm not daily driving the R/T anymore. Since installing I
haven't put in any gas and so I haven't been able to check it.
No overhead computer in my R/T to give a reference. I will be
driving it to C@C next thursday. I check it on the trip and
report any change. A guy on the R/T list reported an increase of
about a 1 mpg.

--
Mike Williams
99 Blk R/T CC