FOR ANYONE GOING TO CARLISLE !!!!

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 00:21:29 EDT

If anyone goes to Carlisle and checks out the Swap Meet area , do me a
favor .

See what they have in the way of Small-Block (LA) valve covers .

I really would like to find a set of Cal Customs covers that have not had
the knock-outs knocked out .
These are easy to spot because they have very clean lines .

They are cast aluminum , finned , with only one oil filler hole in the
center of them . There is an additional knock-out on the right side of the
covers , and if it is still in place , it will say "CalCustoms" really
small in the knock-out .

If you see these for a resonable price , like around $50-100 , even if they
have to be refinished , do me a favor and page me , TOLL-FREE at
877-204-8377 .

I had found some on eBay a while back , but after the auction , the guy
noticed that one of the covers had a big gash in it , damnit !

Thanks for anyone that might see them or anyone that even takes the time to
look .

Also , if you see any *really* cool valve covers let me know , I may
consider them .

W. Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html