Re: Looking for spare tire...

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 02:12:30 EDT

31" tires... check the junkyards.. any 6 bolt mopar
wheel should fit, even a 235x75 would be suitable for
use as a spare. (does DC use 31" spares on trucks
equipped w/ 31" tires?)

--- Chris Reck <creck@ais.net> wrote:
> I recently had my spare tire stolen (even with the
> Mopar lock). The thiefs
> just reached around somehow and cut the wire holding
> the thing up. The
> winch is ~$70 but the dealer wants over $250 for the
> tire and the steel rim.
>
> Does anyone have a spare tire for sale? I have a 99
> CC 4x4 with the 33" (?)
> tires (the large ones...).
>
> Reply to creck@ais.net please...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Chris
> '99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.653@89.12)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4