Re: Zaino group buy ...WAS: zaino bros.

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 06:54:26 EDT

Paul,

A large group on the C5net (Corvettes) swear by the stuff, so it will work
fine on your fiberglass. I do not use it myself, too much work and after
being to several meets, unable to pick out the Zaino'd one vs the others. I
use Griot's garage products on my vehicles. Tho to each his own...

At 01:25 AM 7/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I would be interested in them.
>I have never waxed a car in my life.
>I have a 98 R/T and hoping to keep it
>pretty.
>Wonder what it looks like on fiberglass
>as I have a bed cover.
>
>I have yet to post to the DML ..but know
>that my interest is real.
>Would love if I could pay by CC as well..
>but I know that might not be option in
>group buy.
>
>Paul Sykes
>actorps1@home.com

Bob Hardt
Aiken,SC
99 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, Leach headers, Flex-A-Lite dual 12" fans,
Quick D intake, 180 stat