Powerdyne group buy warning

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 06:57:45 EDT

I was out to a cruise last night and talking superchargers with
a Mustang owner. One of his friends has been running a Powerdyne
for the last year and has gone through 4 different blower units.
He has broken the internal belt four times. The last one was
with the supposed new belt design. Just something to think about
before laying down that much cash. The guy I was talking to was
running a Vortech and has not had one problem with in in 4
years.

To bad Consumer Reports doesn't do an issue on superchargers

--
Mike Williams
99 Blk R/T CC