Re: Tow Hooks

From: Brian Duncan (brian@efogm.msd.ray.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 10:20:11 EDT

John,

How do you like the Leach Headers? Did you install them yourself? Any
problems with installation or after installation?

That will probably be my next mod, then on to the 1.7 Crower
roller-rockers.

--
Brian D.
     (_____
     /     )
    /_____/        *
   /      ) (__      ___    (___
Deep Amethyst '99 Dakota CC SLT 4x4, 5.2L, 3.55, Auto., Loaded.
Mopar Chrome Side Steps & Chrome Grill Guard, Gibson Stainless Steel
Catback,
Jacobs Pro-Street Energy Pak, Echlin Brass Cap and Rotor, ExTang Soft
Tonneau,
F&B Stage I TB (almost here), K&N Gen. II FIPK (shipped!), and still
going...
Heart of Dixie! Alabama.