Austin/Houston same difference

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 12:01:38 EDT

I may not be that close to Austin, but Houston is pretty close and
coincidentally meeting somewhere sounds like a great idea. Whenever I
PLAN something it never works out! Outta H-town, Check ya laterz.
Alberto A.
bluedoberman@yahoo.com

it was written:
Ok Maybe I Should Rephrase that How many DML members are in the
Austin and
surrounding areas. By the Way the Texas Heat wave isnt to far off .. Im
not
going to be able to compete this year But my plans are for Next years
competition.. Maybe we should meet at the Heat wave..???