DML:Finish First

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 12:07:00 EDT

I did a lot of research and I found the manufacturer of this product. Through my side business with my wife, I probably will become a distributer. Info and prices are on the way. If all looks well, expect a special DML price for my fellow DML'ers. I will pass the product off to anyone on the DML for what it would cost me.(product and shipping). I believe these polymer wax products are basically the same, only the name and testimonials are different. Give me a few days and I will have some concrete numbers.

Joe