RE: Tuff Country Lift - ATTN: John

From: Angelo, Tony (Tony_Angelo@afcc.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 14:50:22 EDT

John -

I'll find out how the spare fits tonight - but I did the ol' run the hand
around the stock 31" and the 33" "feels" like it will fit.

Since the front wheels don't have much opportunity to go any place other
than up/down, I can't see how the 33s could rub the fender in a turn.
Keep in mind that the T-C kit doesn't add a ton of wheel travel. In fact,
the whole thing is geared to trails in my opinion. The ends of new lower
crossmember hang way down below the axle, negating any ground clearance the
lift might have gained you. Trying to run the rocks in this setup would
result in a lot of busted parts and an expensive tow home.

Tony Angelo
'99 Solar Yellow Sport, CC, Full Time 4X4, Black Bed Rail/Light Bar/Round
Lights , Black Grill/Brush Guard, Tuff Country 5.5" Lift, 33X12.5 BF
Goodrich AT KOs on the stock wheels