RE: RE: Tuff Country Lift - ATTN: John

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 15:18:10 EDT

Let me know if the 33" spare fits.

I was asking about the tire clearance since when you turn the wheel you are
actually increasing the diameter of the tire by including the width of the
tire (say the tire is turned in all the way, the diameter is measured
outside edge in the front of the tire to the inside edge of the rear of the
tire). When you compound that with collapsing the suspension the clearance
between the fender and tire diminishes. I was only asking because that is
the only time my Ramcharger's 33's rub the fender (fully turned and
suspension collapsed).

Also, I know you have to cut the bumpstops off, do they give replacements or
what??

Last thing (for now) Since the T-bar brackets hang low, does the factory
skid plate help cover this, or can something be easily fabbed??

Sorry about all the questions, but that's what you get when you're the
ginnea pig!!

John McKinney