Re: Oil for 5 speed trans

From: David Nuce (sunrise@Bright.Net)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 18:24:46 EDT

I went with Amsoil Synthetic Series 2000 75W-90 Gear Lube at 9.25/qt. +
shipping. My DC dealer assured me that as long as it was the proper weight
and meet the required standard (GL3), it won't affect my warranty. I was
very impressed with the difference and the synthetic lube doesn't require
periodic change according to Amsoil. I've had sluggish shifting problems in
very cold weather, so I'm hoping this will also help next winter.

David Nuce
'99 RC 3.9L
AX-15 5 speed