Re: Spare lock

From: sasha (sasha@one.net)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 18:36:49 EDT

Keith - do you have a part number?

When I checked a couple months ago, I was told there was only one MoPar
spare lock for the Dakota - the one that locks out the winch, part #
82203352 for 6.5' box. So that's what I bought.

I will not hesitate to buy what you are describing. But to get my dealer to
order one, apparently I will have to provide a part number.

Tamer.