Re: Widest STREET tire on 15X7 / Dakota Handling

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 20:35:13 EDT

Hey Brad,
        Thanks for the info, that is jsut what I was looking for. Now on the
255/60R15, what type of handling will I get. The 245/50R15 was jsut a guess,
nevre seen those tires before. I think my biggest problem is that I got tall
street tires, from what I hear (and kinda have experienced) the tall tires
should be left to offroaders, they can live w/o the handling. I would love
to get some Cneterline Aztecs (17"), but $182 a wheel, plus about $70 for a
tires, ouch... @$300 per whell, X 5 wheels, $1500, that like a summers pay.
Maybe I'll do it anyway. 17"s ell be nice. Biggest problem, would they cure
my swaying woes.? (found out I do have front anti sway bar)? Thanks, sorry
bnout length