Re: Kenne Bell Cold Air Intake

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 20:49:45 EDT

rtgordon@hotmail.com writes:

<< I just heard yesterday that Kenne Bell makes a cold air induction kit for
 199.99, so I ordered one from Truck Performance (www.truckperformance.com).

Everone keeps on talking about "cold air intakes", my question, now (well
soon anyway) that I have the free flowing element (14"KN) should I get a box
around it and get ducts to my airdamn(maybe even factory location) or jsut
leave it. Also a hint, wrap you "Intake Tubes" with that reflective tape, if
you have braided hoses, it'll make it look better, also, techincally
speaking, if will reduce heat transfer... Just some advice. (im trying it
with my old one 2morrow)