Re: 4 wheel DISC brakes?

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Sat Jul 03 1999 - 00:22:23 EDT

SuperNagz@aol.com wrote:

> How come in the 1999 Dakota broshure (sp?) it says that our trucks have
> available 4 wheel antilock, disk brakes?
>
> I ordered the 4 wheel anti-lock brakes, but still had drums in the rear...
>
> Please tell me none of you guys actualy got the 4 wheel discs?

4 wheel anti-lock brakes are not the same as 4 wheel discs. Anti
Lock is a system that keeps your wheels from locking up during
heavy braking it works with disk or drum. My Neon ACR has 4
wheel disk brake and no anti-lock brake. 4 wheel anti lock
brakes are good for snow, bad for AutoX.

--
Mike Williams
99 Blk R/T CC