Re: 180 Stat and stuff

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jul 03 1999 - 00:17:15 EDT

The stat I installed is just a plain jane Autozone house brand part number
400-180. I also got a gasket though I didn't need it. The computer said N/A
for 97 and 98 trucks so I told him to look up the 96, and there it was.

Also, thank you to everyone for your support on all of my Dak problems. I
will admit that I have had to take the truck in a few more times than I had
bargained for when I bought it. If the head gasket had been leaking, I
probably would have been looking to sell the truck after it was repaired.
The reason being that if this is the kind of problems I'm having with it
now, I wouldn't be able to afford to keep it on the road after the warrantee
expired. I'm very happy again with the truck, I just hope this is the last
of the problems for a very long while.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Leach headers, DDBC, everything is running
fine!