Hay yall

From: Ramsport96@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 03 1999 - 15:40:09 EDT

I ran my dodge lastnight at our eighth mile dragstrip lastnight,
It ran consistent 10.3's at 69 all night long.
It has a ram air setup (homebrewed), a jacobs ignition, a gibson exhaust.
the engine is a 5.2 and a 5 speed with 3.90's and a posi, it pulled hard all
night long and whipped another stang as well.
I ran a camaro as well but managed to boggle it all by misshifting third,
almost went to fifth but caught it just in time to see the camaro go by..
oh well..
Just thought i'd share..
have a good one..I'm gonna be in st.louis this week, any dml'ers up there?
Paul