Re: blueprinted engines?

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Sat Jul 03 1999 - 18:59:14 EDT

Paul,
Thanks for the advice. I talked to a man at the local dealership about a
complete overhaul and he quoted me a big bundle of cash. 2K to be exact,
and that is just for the labor. But I plan on doing it any way but, only
pieces at a time. What should I do first so that I can benefit the most?
New heads? Also I plan on porting everything out. But it will take me a
long time to get all of this done as I am a poor college student. Any other
suggestions?
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er