new member(kinda long)

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 02:27:44 EDT

Just saying hello as a newbie. Been reading the posts for a while now,
thought I'd join the fracass! I've got a 99 CC Sport+,black,318 auto, and
most of my mods are from you guys! I'm considering swapping the clutch
fan(aka noisemaker) for a Flexalite CCW ss fan. How does the clutch come off
the w.p.shaft? Seems the bolts on the fan only hold it to the clutch. Please
tell me I don't have to pull the radiator! Also, would I need a spacer/gizmo
to attach the new fan to the w.p. shaft without the clutch there? I'd rather
go this route than electric fans, as I'm conabout overheating/ charging
problems. Appreciate any help I can get.