Re: Re: Newport, RI Meet

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 10:56:59 EDT

Yes it is...It overlooks Jamestown, and the Newport Bridge from it's back
lawn and patio grill and outdoor bar. It is also about 3/4 of a mile past
the Fort Adams State Park, and about a 1/4 mile past the famous Hammersmith
Farm.

It would be a great place for a Dakota meet because they have a big front
lawn where we could all line up right in front of the mansion and it would
be a great picture.

Michael Stepka
98 Sport CC 4x4 V6
with all the chrome accessories