Can you NOT read? was: 4 wheel DISC brakes?

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 11:31:30 EDT

Ok people, obviously you can't read.. I don't appreciate being called a liar.
Pick up a 1999 Dakota broshure... the one that says "We're full of surprises"
with a picture of a red CC sport on the cover.
Turn to page 6
Look at bullet #3
"Standard front-wheel disc brakes with 11-inch rotors provide steering while
braking. Get maximum control with optional four-wheel disc antilock brakes
which help maintain directional stability under hard braking situations"

Thank you, please apologize.