Houston DML Race and Show(hmcc)

From: Gene&Renee (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 13:34:20 EDT

Mike Clarke wrote:
<<<<
It would be cool to have you down here Sam. I think HMCC gives an award for
whoever travels the farthest to attend the show....

We do have a long distance award and as I stated before, I will see that the
Dakota that drives the longest distance will get fed free on Sat. The
driver that is! Sept 25-26, 1999 at Houston Raceway Park

I am also planning on having an exhaust contest. With the ongoing
discussions on mufflers and such, I thought it would be fun to line up all
the Dakotas and have a couple of judges see which system sounds the best.
Perhaps we can record some of the contestants and post these on the DML
homepage.

And don't forget the group pic!

Gene Rivers
Defending Electronics Class Winner 1998