RE: New at DML:

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 09:45:52 EDT

Astrojet Pulse Amplifier??? Huh???

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
'97 Dakota SLT/CC (V6)
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
ICQ#: 39320084

Subject: New at DML:

hello to all, I am a new but not too new here....
 i have been watching the "talk" and have asked a few questions. I have
learned alot about everything.. I would like to get headers, a real dual
exhaust, spark plugs and wires, K&N filter pack. thanks, Chris from
New York ||| 97 DAK SC,4X4 auto, V6, 31's, MAGENTA|||| Other mods
done: JET com. chip,cat-back dual exhust,super turbo muffler, K&N filter
(not filter pack), hard tonue cover, astrojet pulse amplifier. Any
other good mods that should be done? would like some high end but also
some low end. thanks to all.....