Re: DML SERVICE

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 11:36:44 EDT

I hope I don't get FLAMED for this, but I hate D.C. products because of this Quality issue. If it wasn't for the looks of the Dakota, I would not own one. Like I said before, Daimler Chrysler's stand on quality is... Quality is job ZERO!!! Quality products, That is something the other companys make.

Joe

>>> "Bernd D. Ratsch" <bernd@texas.net> 07/06 11:16 AM >>>
As much as I hate to say this...it sounds like the Quality Control at the
plant(s) is going down the tubes. What the hell is happening to our trucks?!?

I haven't had any of these problems on my '97.