Re: RE: Maybe we need to do this?

From: Trevor Stott (trevor.stott@sheridanc.on.ca)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 08:24:42 EDT

I'm in! My dealer forgot to put cruise control in and it took them 5 separate
full days to get it installed properly. This is aside from the two scratches
in the drivers door that had to be fixed. Oh yeah, Almost forgot the 6 and 1/2
hours in the waiting room to pick it up cause they couldn't get their s*%t
together!