Re: Re: Jack's citation

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 09:18:00 EDT

Dear Ed -

KISS MY ASS !!

I have probably financed , since I was 16 , at *LEAST* 30% of all of the
roads built in the State of GA !!!

Not to rip on you ,cuz I would probably do the same thing , but it just
irks me to no end when cops on a regular basis , wether in their patrol car
or private vehicle , travel unimpeaded at any rate of speed without fear of
being stopped , much less ticketed .

And then they have the balls to talk about everyone else going to fast or
being dangerous .

Wouldn't it be nice if they set the speed limits based on engineering ,
rather than economics ?

Think about it , haven't you ever wondered why you can be on the smoothest
four-lane or more road that is straight as an arrow with no entrances for
miles , like an INterstate , and the speed limit , even in rural areas is
65 or 70 ? Do you really believe that this is the maximum safe speed for
this road ?

At least people in Montana have a few brains and more important things to
do .

At 10:12 PM 7/5/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>It also helps when you're whole family works for the CHP!!! "You're dad
>is commander who?? Sorry, have a nice day....." Heh heh, works every
>time!!! Membership has it's privileges!! Don't mean to brag or
>anything.........
>
> Ed (never got ticketed!)

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html