Re: 10" FABM..Hot Weather Response

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 08:30:04 EDT

I know you're not into wheelin' but the August issue of "Four Wheeler" did a
comparison between a stock air intake and an insulated "cold air" K&N FIPK.
There was a pretty significant difference in favor of the FIPK... Like I said,
I have the FABM 10 on my V8 and it gives me plenty of performance even in the
DC heat this past weekend.
Tom