Re: Ram Hoods?

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 08:19:29 EDT

Kevin....Including the airbox and shipping/ handling it was roughly $600. The
quality is`awesome, you may run into a problem with making it functional on your
truck though. It is designed to work with an 14" Filter and I believe, with the
newer body styles the v-6 is to close to the firewall? Mine is a 92 and it take
a 14" now problem. Here is Pro-Glass's site:
http://www.profinish-proglass.com/home.html
Give Terry a line and ask him a couple questions, he's very friendly and
informative.

"psychonaut"