MSD stuff...

From: Eric Giblock (shortdogg@ncweb.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 01:40:36 EDT

hey... i have a 3.9v6 in my dakota and was wondering if these were the
right stuff to get if i were to add on to the ignition..

    msd 5900 - msd ignition
    msd 8202 - msd blast 2 coil

are these the right ones, or is there more that i will need to complete the
system...

keep in mind, that everything else on the truck is stock so far....

------
Eric Giblock
shortdogg@ncweb.com
http://www.ncweb.com/~shortdogg