RE: 14" diameter ...hey Ted

From: Kevin Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 02:27:42 EDT

Thanx Ted...I'll stick with the 10", but I'd like to see your rig. Did you
keep the air box or remove it? The FABM suggestion (one of them) was to run
dryer tubing through the inside of the box, then let it outlet "near" the
FABM setup, so as to allow some of that cooler air to blow towards the
filter assembly?! I wonder if that would help?
Also, On my 99 the inlet located on the firewall doesn't seem to be designed
to catch maximum air (its just open at the bottom), I wonder if there's a
way to rig some "tubing" from the front of the truck (say the grill?) to
that open end, so that as I drive air hitting the front of the vehicle is
"forced" through this tubing creating better flow?