Re: somethings bugging me

From: fdedip (fdedip@whale-mail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 23:43:10 EDT

Yeah, the WD-40 helps a lot. I'm still having to scrub, but these bugs are REALLY caked
on. 2 weeks driving through Montana, 2 or 3 weeks at home till I've had time to work on
them, and lets not forget the trip through the car wash. I tried a Tar and Bug Remover first,
might as well have used plain water. The WD 40 makes a difference.