RE: Firestones or Bridgestones

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 22:41:01 EDT

Ted,

Just a question, If you are interested in hot rodding, why did you get a 4 x
4? Or Was that just a typo? If you have an open differential, I would switch
to the sure-grip or Limited slip. I myself, having the open differential,
still find myself spinning the tires after going through a little puddle, no
matter which kinda tire I am using.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk