Re: intake grinding

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 22:48:03 EDT

Jon,
  See how low the runners go, or high depending on how ya look at em.
Anyway, I cut mine down about 2" and the center runner down 2". NOT to
interfear with the EGR tube. Then I boxed in the plenum with some
aluminium sheet stock and tigged it in there. Whatever holes I had I
filled with Devcon then sanded them all nice and smooth.
Eric