Re: pressure washer?

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 22:33:25 EDT

Simply Green has a special packet out now in K-mart for $9.95 with a $5
rebate. Has a hand cleaner, wheel cleaner, degreaser, and to interest the
bug remover, a special sponge that is saturated with the product and
designed to safely remove bugs, etc without hurting the finish. A deal, I
bought 2 because they allow 2 rebates per family.

At 10:25 PM 7/5/99 -0400, you wrote:
>"You can use a pressure washer with the nosle right by the bugs or you
>can
>use a bug and tar remover."
>

>-Most pressure washers start at 1200 psi and go up to 5000 psi. I do
>not suggest that you use a pressure washer or you may take more than
>just bugs off of your truck.
>Patrick

Bob Hardt
Aiken,SC
99 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, Leach headers, Flex-A-Lite dual 12" fans,
Quick D intake, 180 stat