Looking for black Dakota R/T owner in FL area??

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 22:03:33 EDT

Hey all -

Just a quick question - I've lost someone's e-mail address during the move to
my new office and was wondering if maybe he's reading this message.

I recently sold a TB to a fellow with a new Dakota R/T, he came by the
machine shop, and I installed the new TB for him. Just curious what his final
thoughts were once the computer adjusted itself?

I think he might be a member of the Dakota R/T list, but, me not being an R/T
owner I cannot access it.. <sigh> :(

:)

ttyl
Patrick