Re: fuel filter

From: RHedgc6259@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 17:24:25 EDT

<< When was the last time you changed the plugs, wires, cap or rotor?
 Sounds like you could use a good tune up. Just get a bottle of fuel
 injector cleaner and pour it in the tank. Fill the tank with premium.
 Thats how I do it. Your injectors are in line with your spark plugs.
 Look at the plugs, jump directly over the valve cover and where the
 covers and the intake bolt onto the block, there are two of your
 injectors. Those are connected to a black rod that runs the length of
 the manifold and at the other end of the rod are two more injectors.
 That rod is the fuel rail. The fuel rail is also bolted to the manifold
 and the Throttle body is the thingy on top that your air cleaner lid
 bolts to. >>

Thanx that does help since now I know where to look. I just changed the
plugs 6 months ago but nothing else has been changed. I always fill the tank
with premium but I have never used fuel injector cleaner, but I will try that.