Chrysler's At Carlisle

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 17:34:08 EDT

Hi all

it's been awhile since I've been on the list, but I'm back to see if anyone
is gonna make it to C@C this weekend. I'm gonna try and make it up to South
Mountain on Friday, and If I can I'm gonna run. Hope to see some other
dak's out there. Also, If anybody is interested, I might be going to 75-80
dragway Saturday night. They are having a street race. Sunday then I will
be going to Mason-Dixon Dragway for street racing. If anyone is interested,
let me know

Also, some updates on my Shelby

I pulled the lowering blocks, one was cracked anyways.
I put a 904 tranny in place of the A518
Had a custom drive shaft made
Put a B&M QuickSilver Shifter in
Now running a set of Mcreary Street tires

Best 60' 2.05 and the weather wasn't the best

I had a shift kit in the old tranny and I thought it shifted good, but I got
one hell of a second gear now, and a hell of a loud chirp on radials

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322
88 Daytona Shelby Z