Re: Firestones or Bridgestones

From: Andy Draugel (adraugel@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 12:42:59 EDT

Ted
I'm running Goodyear Wrangler AT/S on a 93 Dakota. I haven't have had any
trouble in any kind of weather I drove in. The only thing is that I think
the tires are wearing out a little to fast, but i'm not worried and there's
alot of life left in them. Those tires aren't designed for 85mph speeds on
the highway. They make to much noise I think. If you have any other
questions about Goodyear tires i'm happy to answer them for you since i work
at a Goodyear tire center.

Andy