Re: Roller Rockers

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 15:14:11 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/99 11:57:04 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com writes:

<< Any first hand experience or input would be greatly
 appreciated.
 I may also call Hughes or somebody about a cam as well. Any accolades here
 would also be appreciated. Thanks. >>

You might want to see what crower has to offer. They have a stainless steel
roller rocker conversion kit for the Magnum series engines. They also sell
guideplates and oversized pushrods as well. (The "PK" I think it is ...)

FWIW - I run the 1.6 Crowers on my SS/T.

ttyl
Patrick