Re: Dakota Sport question

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 15:13:39 EDT

It looks much better with out them. My driver's side has the body color in this area and it looks nice this way. My problem is that I only have this decal on my passenger door and this looks really stupid. I never noticed it before, since I am never a passenger.

Joe

>>> Brian Duncan <brian@efogm.msd.ray.com> 07/06 12:43 PM >>>
Joe,

I have a '99 CC 4x4 SLT (not Sport), also Deep Amethyst. My Dak has
these black decals covering the metal between the doors and the
rear/side windows. They don't serve in useful purpose (except as you
stated, for looks). They get scratched easily and will end up looking
real bad in my opinion.

--
Brian D.
     (_____
     /     )
    /_____/        *
   /      ) (__      ___    (___
  /      /  /  ) /  /   \   /   )
Deep Amethyst '99 Dakota CC SLT 4x4, 5.2L, 3.55, Auto., Loaded.
Mopar Chrome Side Steps & Chrome Grill Guard, Gibson Stainless Steel
Catback,
Jacobs Pro-Street Energy Pak, Echlin Brass Cap and Rotor, ExTang Soft
Tonneau,
F&B Stage I TB (almost here), K&N Gen. II FIPK (shipped), and still
going...
Heart of Dixie! Alabama.

Joseph DaVolio wrote: > >It is supposed to carry the black glass look from the Club Cab glass to the door >glass. He told me he would order the other 3 decals. I told him to take off the one >that was there. I like the body color look better than this decal. ALWAYS >SOMETHING. QUALITY!!!! is job zero at DC !!!!! > > Joe