Re: Ontario DMLers to C@C?

From: Eddie Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 21:31:24 EDT

hey bob,
i just got back from the body shop today, i got my body kit touched up
and my tailgate lock, and taillite covers painted also..I even got my
dash bezzle painted too. it looks great, and cheaper than carbon fiber,
i removed my decals and replaced my v6 badges(im not ashamed of owning a
v6 anymore). My truck looks good now. I went to richmond hill spring
and brakes yesterday and got the dak lowered 1.5 inches in the rear to
complete my 2.5/4 drop. we have reservations for thursday night at the
hotel, so we are leaving after work .

Ed

--

Visit my Webpage @ http://www.MoparEd.com Best 1/4 Mile Time 17.074/79.09MPH 1998 Dodge Dakota GTS, RC, SB, 239 Auto, Intense Blue, Xenon Body Kit, ProGlass Hood, Street Scene Hood Cowl and Mirrors, K&N Drop In Filter, Blue Engine Goodies, Gts Painted Headlight Covers, V-Tech Tailight Covers, TailGate Pop&Lock, Jc Whitney CatBack Dual Exhaust with 4.5" Monster Tipz, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Tonneau Cover, GroundForce 2/4 Drop, American Racing 15x8 "MANTIS" Wheels(for sale), Steve 2me Grille Treatment, Dunlop Sport Rover GTX P275/60/15's(for sale with rims), JVC KSRT-515 (paint matched to my Dak), and a 12 Pack CD Changer.