Newport, RI meet cont.

From: Chuck and/or Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 20:05:10 EDT

Greetings,

    In the continuing saga of the possible meet in Newport, Rhode Island,
I am trying to see how many people could make it on Sat. August 21.
To date, I have seven interested parties and two confirmed. Anyone
interested in attending, please email me privately and I'll make sure I
put you on the list. If anyone needs more info, please don't hesitate
to ask.

    Mike S. : How does the possibility of Ocean Cliff look ?

Chuck in Cranston, RI
'99 Intense Blue Dak Sport, 2wd RC 3.9L 5 spd
DML digest mode

My Dak's page: http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dak01001.htm