RE: Re: RE: CB install- please respond

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 20:15:24 EDT

Accessory (Only supplies power when the ignition is ON.)

You'll find a slot empty on your fuse box (On the left side of the
dashboard) that's marked ACC. The RED wire goes there. The BLACK wire is
your ground and needs to be bolted (screwed) onto something metal (the frame
under the dash works well). The third wire i'm not sure what it is.
Color??