Re: 10" FABM..Hot Weather Response

From: jesse (pojess@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 21:30:01 EDT

I installed a 10 open elemet air cleaner with a 2" paper filter. I love
it!! I live in Maryland and just went through a few days of 100 degree
days. I did not any negative response. I realize there a lot of race
trucks in this group, but if you have a modestly modified truck you will
be very happy with this setup. My next trick is to change the paper
filter to a K&N, Jet chip (stage 1 because I don't want to change the
thermostat),high flow muffler. I will be in Carslile this weekend with
some money maybe I can find some of these toys on sale.

PS read the archives, If you have a v6 you should be running the 10" not
the 14". Just my two cents worth.

Pojess

1997 cc v6 4x2 fabm 10"x2" auto