Re: cutting off cat??

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 22:45:15 EDT

hey eric,
that might work... i took off my old cat tonight and it was all broken up
inside. driving today was terrible... i thought i had a 4 cylinder, it was
that bad... so how much does exhaust work cost?? i'm lookin to get
catback duals or just a single... i want the duals just for looks... but
it may be a bit pricey... but maybe i will take you up on that cat you
have... so are you running a cat then?? that's one good thing about
michigan...
mike k