Suspending... C@C bound.

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 22:56:23 EDT

I set up to suspend my subscription starting tomorrow and
starting back up on Monday. I'll be getting ready for the 500+
mile trip to C@C.

I hope you all don't think I'm a traitor but I'll be staying at
the Best Western with the Mopar Mailing List. I've been on that
list for 5 years now and feel my loyalties lay there first. I
was originally planning on driving my Challenger down, but I've
had a rash of problems, first ignition, then an alternator, now
I'm having problems with the six-pack opening up. I have the
Challenger torn down to rebuild the carbs, replace a leaky
timing chain cover and install a new water pump and date coded
alternator. Along with the correct valve covers and plug wires
if I ever get them from back order.

To make a long story short I'm taking my R/T. I'll make a point
to stop by the DML tent sometime between checking out all the
cars, the swap meet and the infamous MML BBQ.

I'll be leaving the Detroit area sometime mid-morning on
Thursday. If anyone in this area would like to caravan down
contact me directly and we'll work out some logistics.

--
Mike Williams
99 Blk R/T CC