Re: Northeast PA 4x4 meet

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 08:34:29 EDT

Sounds great! I'm in... Hopefully I'll have a locker installed by then.
Tom Fawcett

P.S. How far is Hazelton from Wilkes-Barre or Scranton??

Subject: DML: Northeast PA 4x4 meet
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 7/7/99 7:43 AM

One possibility for a meet is to go down to Paragon 4WD Adventure Park
near Hazelton, PA.

I do not think there is a page specifically for Paragon but here are
some links I have located that show some of it:

http://www.offroaders.com/album/paragon/paragon0499/paragon.htm

http://www.bmja.org/

http://24.229.36.29/paragon.htm

http://www.4x44u.com/pub/k2/am4x44u/trails/poccono/

I am going to be going down there in a couple of weeks with some
Jeepster buddies and will take some pictures and post them.

As far as timing I was thinking early fall ie: Sept or Oct....I want
to check some dates out with some guys who have been there and see if
they can join us as trail leaders.

David Martin

This is me:
david.martin@ivyleague.net