RE: Misc. subject opinions (sorry, long)

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 08:27:43 EDT

Hi all, this is one of the lucky people that had the privelage of
having their brakes get shot in the first 25k miles of the truck's
life. There is a pic of what was the result. A damaged rotor, one pad
worn completely out and the other three still having life in them. I
paid for these repairs at a brake check already, but was told by DMLers
that it sounded like a caliper problem. If I am not mistaken, aren't
calipers a warranty repair? And if so, any damage or repairs incurred
by these "faulty" calipers should be restituted, right? Let me know
what you all think.
the pic is on my page at
http://thematrix.acmecity.com/oracle/195/98dakota.html
thanks
bluedobey

===
Alberto Aguirre
Black '98 5.2L v8 Dakota Sport CC
Mods:Dynomax catback exhaust with dual exits,Clarion cd player,Clear tail lights.....that's it so far more to come
http://thematrix.acmecity.com/oracle/195/98dakota.html