Re: brakes

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 1999 - 12:59:11 EDT

Thanks for the pointers. Made me think though. I didn't witness the
repairs done at "Brake Shack". Do you think or know if they use air
guns? I guess I should go back and loosen and redo the lugs myself.
Sucks though because for those people who take their vehicles to places
to get there tires or brakes done, because most if not all of these
places use air guns do to the ease and speed of the job. I'd rather
wait longer but have the job done right.